Once you’ve decided on your cruise date and agreed to our written proposal, you will be required to make a deposit of 25% of the overall cost. The deposit is to be wired to our Dutch account upon the agreement of your booking. The remaining 75% will be due for payment 90 days prior to the start date of your cruise. Should your booking be made 90 days or less prior to the start date of your cruise, then full payment will be immediately due.
Payment can be made by Wire Transfer only.
Please note all bookings require a completed Passenger Detail Form before boarding. We shall forward you a Passenger Detail Form upon agreement of your reservation. This should be completed and returned to us by email so that we have your details on record ready for your cruise.
Please email us directly for Wire Transfer details.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number: 00 420 723 618 636